Welcome to 2105 Woodside Lane, 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath
- Town-Home · 1 Unit
2105 Woodside Lane Newtown Square, PA, 19073 United States Get directions$419,900 $143/Sq. ft.
- Age19 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage car garage
- Area Willistown Chase
- Listed 9 Months 2 Days Ago
Bath has a dual sink vanity, with Jacuzzi soaking tub and tile stall shower. Two additional, generous size bedrooms with ample closet space, hall bath with dual vanities & tile tub/shower, hall linen closet, and full laundry room with utility sink. Access the lower level through the 15-pane glass door to the large daylight bonus room,(custom egress exit is unique to the community, new stall shower bath & separate home office space (currently being used as guest room) with closet & storage room. 3 car parking in new asphalt driveway (2015), exterior stucco painted/sealed(2009), new roof, gutters & downspouts (2017).
- 9+ Foot Ceiling, Bay Window, Cable TV Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Stall Shower, Access Panel Attic, Non-Use Attic, Center Hall Entrance, Main Bedroom Full Bath, Main Bedroom Walk-in Closet, No/Unknown Accessibility Modifications, Upper Floor Laundry, One Fireplace, Family Room Fireplace, Gas/Propane Fireplace, Finished Wood Floors, Tile Floors, Vinyl/Lin Floors, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Aluminum/Steel Exterior, Stone Exterior, Stucco Exterior, Vinyl Exterior, Concrete Foundation, Shingle Roof, Street Lights, Underground Electric, Patio, Cul-De-Sac, Level Lot, No Swimming Pool
- This well maintained End-unit townhome sits on a Cul-de-sac street, offers many updates. Main level entry with Hardwood floors, Custom trim & window casings, crown molding and custom archways in formal living/dining room, freshly painted throughout. Light filled, 2-story family room with gas fireplace & marble surround, replacement light fixtures, switches, recessed lighting & ceiling fan. Open concept, well-appointed kitchen with expansive custom hand-built Maple island, granite counters, new appliances and 42" white cabinets & double-wide pantry. Replacement Pella patio doors access expanded paver rear patio & side yard. Remodeled powder room with custom wainscoting, new vanity & fixtures, 2-car garage, work bench & inside access; double hall closet completes this level. Upper Level is freshly painted -with newer carpets in all bedrooms and hallway. Master suite offers 2 walk-in & 2 traditional closets, tray ceiling, ceiling fan, window-seat.
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $240
- Taxes: $5,842
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Sugartown El School||K-5||4.1 mi|
|10||Great Valley High School||9-12||7.7 mi|
|8||Great Valley Middle School||6-8||7.7 mi|
|NA||Open Connections||NR||0.8 mi|
|NA||Saints Simon & Jude School||PK-8||2 mi|
|8||Penn Wood El School||K-5||2.4 mi|
|NA||Malvern School||NR||2.7 mi|
|NA||Melmark School||1-1||2.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.